England Rugby Coaching Award (Level 2)
- Duration: 3 days
- Min.Age: 16
- This course is an entry point for coaches working with players of U9 and above.
- It is tailored to the needs of the players being coached.
- It provides coaches with the knowledge, skills and attributes to effectively coach young players and adults.
- It is an Accredited UKCC Level 2 qualification.
- Attendees must have completed the RFU online Headcase module prior to attending the course.
- Attendies will also have to complete the IRB on line Rugby Ready and Law Test elements.
- The details for the three prerequisite will be sent to the candidates after they have registered for the course.
UKCC L3 - Advanced Coaching Award
The course lasts one year and applicants should make themselves available for all modules.
The course is a mixture of practical and classroom based activities.
Assessment is competency based allowing you to be continually assessed & receive support & action planning throughout the course. On successful completion of the Level 3 all coaches should be able to:
- Analyse participants’ current and potential performance needs and aspirations.
- Articulate clear Coaching and Playing philosophies.
- Plan a coaching programme according to agreed goals.
- Manage a safe and effective coaching environment.
- Deliver a coaching programme using a range of coaching styles and interventions to meet participants’ needs.